Scott Johnson is in his 6th year as a board member for Eastern Hancock. He is married to Traci Johnson and father to Gracie, Jacob, and Claire. Scott works at the Indiana Department of Natural Resources-Law Enforcement as a Conservation Officer. Scott is also a retired Indiana National Guard. Scott was a 1992 Eastern Hancock graduate and attended Vincennes for college.
Scott's goals for the School Board of Trustee are:
- Using all of our school funding to the best of our ability.
- Providing a safe work environment for our employees and students.
- Ensuring that our school policies are effective and meaningful.
- Ensuring that there is accountability within the workplace.
- Providing our teachers with the resources they need to be effective and successful in the classroom.
- Promote a sense of Royal Pride within our community, staff, and students.