Contract: 240 Days, beginning 7/1/2019
Benefits: Standard administrative benefits, including sick and personal days, corporation-paid life insurance, health insurance at the cost of $1.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Reports to: Superintendent
SEE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS
To apply, please submit:
- Administrative Application (located on Employment page of www.easternhancock.org)
- Letter of interest
- Current resume
- Statement of leadership philosophy and vision of secondary education (1000 words or less)
- Copy of college transcript(s)
- Copy of current Indiana administrative certificate
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
Send applications to Tracy McCarty, Administrative Secretary, at email@example.com or by mail to 10370 E 250 N, Charlottesville, IN 46117
Dealine for submissions is February 7.
Interviews will be conducted March 4-April 5.
Approximate hiring by April 15.